These machines are built to an exacting 400Hz standard of operation, suitable for most aircraft power supply systems. Seriously strong in construction, generous accessories to a 38mm (1½”) standard, designed to clean aircraft and clean them well.
We learnt from the 250 that the commercial cleaning business was rough and tough but, having said that, the majority of our early machines are still working 20+ years later.
After all those years the AVQ250 is better than ever, the all-steel deep-drawn power head incorporates our patented Microtec noise reduction system; Twinflo’ performance is superb – too good sometimes – so we fitted a Hi/Lo control so you can turn the power down if necessary.
Filtration is to our Tritex standard and the container is a single deep-drawn steel pressing with superb 4-wheel mobility and stability.
The standard accessory kit is to the same high standard, even down to stainless steel tubes and full size combination floor nozzle.
• Built to Last – All steel deep-drawn power head and superb 4 wheel mobility and stability.
• Noise Reduction – Patented Microtec noise reduction system.
• Professional and Powerful – TwinFlo motor performance.
• HepaFlo – Easy to change high efficiency HepaFlo bags.
• TriTex Filtration System – Improve filtration, cleanliness and capacity.
Commercial Dry Vacs