There are occasions when there is simply no substitute for the power of a mains cable scrubber dryer. Rough flooring, heavy soiling and high friction non-slip floor coverings can often demand the most powerful cleaning. With three times the power of a battery machine, the Henry HT is there when you need him.
You couldn’t find a scrubber dryer that’s easier to use and maintain. Controls are kept simple and straightforward whilst components are colour coded to guide users when filling and emptying. Henry has become the professional cleaners choice to millions through hard work, and reliability… the Henry HT offers more of the same with a smile.
Available Summer 2018
• TwinFlo Vacuum Motor – Provides exceptional wet pick-up.
• Structofoam Tilting Brush Deck – Making brush changes quick and simple.
• Planetary Gearbox – Longlife, oil filled, low load gearbox.
• Simple Control – Simple on / off trigger controls.
• Polyform Tanks – Heavy duty clean and dirty water tanks.
• Flexifill System – Easy filling and emptying system.
• Structofoam Chassis – Incredibly tough and chemical resistant Stuctofoam moulded chassis.
|Pad Size||400 mm|
|Brush Speed||150 rpm|
|Brush Motor Power||1500 W|
|Vacuum Motor Power||1200 W|
|Weight||(Ready to use inc full tank) 107 kg|
|Happy Cleaning Product Catalogue|