The WV-380’s are, by design, wet or dry vacuum cleaners that perform totally without compromise in either mode.
We know full well that when you want to operate as a dry machine performance must be as good as a dry-only machine, with big filters and the option of giant Hepaflo disposable dust bags ensuring a high standard of operation.
Similarly, when required for wet work, a quick switch of the dry filter for the wet float valve and a change of floor nozzle will give you equally professional performance and a clean, dry floor at the end of it all.
The singular difference between the two models is in the container with the 370 being commercial and the 380 being heavy-duty commercial due to its exclusive Structofoam construction which is, in itself, warranteed for 3 years. Both machines benefit from the same accessory kit with dual wet and dry pick-up nozzles and even the tube set is stainless steel.
• Wet or Dry – Professional results in either mode, accessories provided for both wet and dry use.
• Compact – Easy to store compact design, always close to hand when needed.
• On the Move – Lightweight and with ergonomic easy carry handle…perfect for multi-site applications.
• Easy Emptying – Fitted with easy empty handle providing simple and clean emptying.
• Tough Professional Construction – For especially tough conditions the WV380 Structofoam drum design is ready for anything professional use will throw at it.
Wet or Dry Vacs