This is the biggest practical machine in the wet pick-up range incorporating a fully integrated submersible pump system allowing for continuous suction and pump out facilities as demanded by the fire service, flood damage, flat roofing and salvage contractors.
The Structofoam power head incorporates two Twinflo’ specification bypass motors; plugged replaceable cable repair system and handle mounted control centre for both suction and pump operation.
The polyform container is super strong and incorporates the continuous submersible pumping facility with its own Hi/Lo float operation.
Accessories supplied are to full 38mm (11/2”) standard with long hoses, stainless steel tubes, Structofoam nozzle and a standard 10m (33’) discharge hose to get all that water away!
• On the Move – A heavy duty steel external chassis makes light work of transportation even when at the full capacity of 70 litres.
• Auto Emptying – Auto pump models provide for continuous operation pumping out literally as much water as you can take in.
• Professional and Powerful – Longlife professional TwinFlo bypass motors.
• Structofoam – Heavy duty Structofoam head construction, built for years of hard use.
• Industrial Accessories – Full 38mm (1½”) with long hoses and stainless steel tube set.
Industrial Wet Vacs