The construction is based on our uniquely strong Structofoam chassis, fitted with non-marking 75mm (3”) castors, rotating buffers, Nutex epoxy coated superstructure, two deep tray units and a pair of 6-litre colour-coded pails. The XCG0 is fitted with a full-size Universal Dual Waste System to allow a choice of 120-litre or twin 70-litre waste units, allowing for simple onboard waste separation. The onboard professional SprayMop make the XCG0 a convenient choice for spot cleaning.
• 120 Litre Waste Capacity – Fully lidded providing excellent capacity for normal waste collection and disposal.
• Compact Design – Easy to store and manoeuvre when space is at a premium.
• Structofoam Construction – The heavy duty Structofoam base is strong and resistant to scratches and dents.
• Tray Storage – Two storage trays allow you to carry all your cleaning supplies with ease.
• 2 x 6-Litre Pails – The top storage tray comes complete with 2 x 6L pails
• Non-marking Rotating Buffers – Protects walls and doors from bumps and scrapes.
|VersaCare Catalogue 2017|