A major advantage of the NuClean system is the easily detachable, and conversely attachable, professional, independent mopping units able to be used in either mode but with added manoeuvrability and usability in detached operation – especially in congested areas.
The NuClean attachment and detachment system is simplicity itself but by the unique interlocking design each arrangement is exceptionally stable
and robust, be it in the attached or detached mode.
The NC-3000 master module is equipped with an enclosed 120L pedal waste system and storage.
• 120 Litre Waste Capacity – Fully lidded providing excellent capacity for normal waste collection and disposal.
• All-Terrain Castors Option – Optional 200mm heavy duty super quiet castors equally suitable for inside or outside use.
• 3 x 4.5-Litre Pails – Plenty of storage with three 4.5-Litre pails included.
• Structofoam Construction – The heavy duty Structofoam base is strong and resistant to scratches and dents.
• Twist and Lock Module and Attachment System – Simple and quick 4 point attachment system makes adding a module to your trolley a breeze.
• Choice of Modules and Kits – Multiple additional waste and mop kits and modules available.
• Plenty of Storage Drawers – Multiple drawers provide a variety of storage options.
|Waste||120L / 2x70L|
|VersaCare Catalogue 2017|