The ProCare models are designed to provide all the basic features and facilities to support a dedicated programme of maintenance in larger open areas such as airports, bus stations, railway stations, exhibition halls, etc., where continuous use by the public generates the need for a well-disciplined maintenance procedure in order to LOOK CLEAN at all times.
The PCG200 is of larger proportions and designed to be equipped with a range of onboard mopping facilities or the detachable MidMop twin 16-litre mobile mopping unit which can be used conveniently, independent of the PCG200 “Mother Ship”.
• 120 Litre Waste Capacity – Fully lidded providing excellent capacity for normal waste collection and disposal. Folds down for compact storage.
• All-Terrain Castors Option – Optional 200mm heavy duty super quiet castors equally suitable for inside or outside use.
• Choice of Mop Kits – Compatible with 5 additional kits, providing the right mop for the right cleaning task.
• Lockable Door – Provides added safety and security when you want to keep the contents of the trolley out of sight and out of reach.
• Deep Storage Drawer – Large capacity deep storage drawer provides plenty of storage for your cleaning supplies.
• Structofoam Construction – The heavy duty Structofoam base is strong and resistant to scratches and dents.
|Waste Bags||120 L / 2 x 70 L|
|Pails||2 x 5 L|
|Drawer||1 x 35 L|
|VersaCare Catalogue 2017|